Embody Wellness seeks
Advanced Massage Therapists
Embody Wellness is looking for a highly skilled therapist, specializing in corrective bodywork that wants to be part of 5-star team. We strive to provide superior service, while educating our clients of the benefits of receiving consistent bodywork and living by example.
Perform a superior massage, strive to educate your client and yourself.
Therapists are trained to be fully self sufficient
Schedule flexibility and committed to working evenings and weekends
Skills/Other personal attributes required:
• Massage, health, fitness, wellness and or nutrition interest
• Valid driver’s license or valid ID
• Ability to function well independently or as a team member
• Excellent team player, be pleasant to other staff and clients, and be adaptable to ever changing environment
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• General office skills, smartphone and app literate, you will be working with the MindBody software and app, & Google Sheets
• Ability to maintain utmost discretion and manage confidential information
• Excellent self-motivated work ethic and professionalism & reliability.
• 500 hours of education (or currently continuing your education in an attempt to obtain 500+ hours)
• CAMTC Certified with a minimum of 6 months experience
• Insured (Embody Wellness will need to be added as additionally insured)
• Commitment to continuing your education each and every year
• You will be an employee, pay is based on a base hourly rate plus commission and bonuses
• Approximately $30 for a 60 minute massage plus tip. Pay increases with add-on bonuses and
• Paid every other Friday
Flexibility with schedule (we encourage an open schedule, evenings and weekends are needed)
It can take a little while to build up a following, but we will support your growth
If you feel like you'd be a good match for our team, please complete your application by clicking the button below and we will contact you to set up an interview. Thank you!