Services & Pricing
Skincare by Dana
Before arriving to your next appointment, please carefully read through the following policies and answer the following questions to ensure we are all taking precautions and each other's health and wellness seriously.
PLEASE NOTE: This form is not a request for an appointment!
To request an appointment, please text (805) 217-3307
For more information on how we expect to maintain a safe environment for our clients and staff, please visit our FAQ Page.
Please be advised of the policies of this office. By filling out this form and clicking SUBMIT, you are acknowledging acceptance of these policies. We have set these policies to ensure we meet regulatory guidelines to stay open and keep our staff and clients safe during this unprecedented time. These policies are non-negotiable and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- We ask that you self-monitor your symptoms and contact with others prior to your appointment and you agree to answer all pre-screening questions honestly.
- We are temporarily transitioning to contactless payment processing. Please be prepared to prepay for your session over the phone and please bring an exact change cash tip or we can charge a tip to your card after your session.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building & wash your hands before and after your session.
- We ask that you please remain in your car when you arrive. Please call/text the office and we will let you know when the office is ready for you to enter.
- We will meet you at the door to ask pre-screening questions and do a temperature check with a no-contact thermometer prior to you receiving your massage.
- We will ensure you are wearing a mask and that you have signed this form prior to entering the building.
Clients and therapists will be required to wear a mask during your massage and we are happy to make
accommodations to ensure your comfort. Please let us know prior to arriving at your session if you have any concerns.
- You will be required to wash your hands prior to your session and again after your session.
- Please refrain from coughing or sneezing into the open air: use a provided tissue (or the crook of your elbow if you can’t reach a tissue in time). Please dispose of tissues immediately after use in provided trash receptacles and re-sanitize hands.
- The County of Ventura has set a 30-minute limit to sessions in a confined space. We are able to do longer sessions as long as we have a window open. Due to this requirement, we will not be able to control the surrounding noise as much as we’d like. We have a few noisy neighbors and you may hear street traffic. Unfortunately, we can’t close the window unless you are only doing a 30-minute session.
- Once your session is complete and you have re-dressed, please crack your door open and your therapist will join you to set your next appointment. Please wash your hands immediately after leaving the room.
○ Your therapist will communicate any changes to this protocol.
If you are feeling unwell, are caring for someone who is unwell, or have been traveling recently, please do your best to cancel your appointment within 24-hours of its scheduled start time to give us a chance to fill the spot & ensure the massage therapist doesn’t lose out on much needed income. At this time, we are waiving the 24-hour notice guideline and will not be waiving fees if you need to cancel for safety reasons or the need to care for a loved one. *If you arrive at our office exhibiting symptoms we will be required to politely ask you to reschedule your session and you will be charged for your session.
Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. Please be on time to your appointment.
Do not bring children, family members, or friends to your scheduled appointment unless they are receiving a massage service as well. *If you arrive with a child or friend they will be asked to wait in their vehicle outside.
If you are unable to leave your child(ren) unattended at home or in the car during your massage service please contact us to reschedule your massage. *If you show up to an appointment with a child, we will be required to politely ask you to reschedule your session and you will be charged for your session.
Hand sanitizer and clean fabric masks will be provided at our entrance or you can bring your own. We ask that everyone please use hand sanitizer before choosing a mask and before entering our facility. *Please use enough hand sanitizer to rub into your hands for 20 seconds and allow it to dry fully before proceeding to mask selection or entering the facility.
We have temporarily removed the following services from our menu; facial massage, couple's massage, hot stone massage, and Lux Amare Signature Massage.
We ask that everyone in our building stay alert and practice physical distancing while in communal areas. We will not be greeting clients with physical contact. If you come in contact with another client or staff member, please remain 6 feet apart. Please use the purple tape on the floor as a marker if you are in the reception area.
CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
Thank you for taking the time to read through and submit this acknowledgment!